Thursday, November 17, 2011

Week 11 NFL Predictions

I've mentioned in a previous column how much I dislike pie. I won't touch it. I've never had some awful experience with it, never been chased by a giant carnivorous pie in a dream or anything like that, its just a simple matter of taste and consistency. Unfortunately, with each passing week, it has become increasingly more obvious that, if I do not make up some serious ground, I'm gonna be eating some humble pie, courtesy of Scouts Inc., ESPN. As of now, ESPN holds a 4 point lead over me, 98-48 to my 94-52. However, I am a man who is bound and determined to not let this happen, and I have gotten quite a bit more aggressive with my pick set this week. If, however, ESPN does best me at the end of the regular season, I will choke down a piece of pie as punishment. As my readers, I'll even let you have input on which type of pie is especially awful and best suited for said event, just in case I lose. If you have a pie flavor idea, leave some input in the comments section.

As for my tools of victory, read them and weep:


Tampa Bay vs. Green Bay
ESPN Pick: Green Bay 35 Tampa Bay 14
Committed Fan Pick: Green Bay 28 Tampa Bay 13

Cleveland vs. Jacksonville
ESPN Pick: Jacksonville 17 Cleveland 20
Committed Fan Pick: Jacksonville 23 Cleveland 21

I was witness to the offensive woes that these teams suffered last week and let me say, this game will not be very exciting.

Detroit vs. Carolina
ESPN Pick: Detroit 27 Carolina 17
Committed Fan Pick: Detroit 28 Carolina 21

Buffalo vs. Miami
ESPN Pick: Buffalo 24 Miami 23
Committed Fan Pick: Buffalo 24 Miami 20

Miami, coming off its first two wins of the season, and incidentally its first win streak, gets the slumping Bills and their offensive woes.

Minnesota vs. Oakland
ESPN Pick: Oakland 21 Minnesota 24
Committed Fan Pick: Oakland 24 Minnesota 21

Dallas vs. Washington
ESPN Pick: Dallas 26 Washington 20
Committed Fan Pick: Dallas 28 Washington 17

Baltimore vs. Cincinnati
ESPN Pick: Baltimore 23 Cincinnati 20
Committed Fan Pick: Cincinnati 24 Baltimore 17

St. Louis vs. Seattle
ESPN Pick: St. Louis 20 Seattle 17
Committed Fan Pick: Seattle 21 St. Louis 17

San Francisco vs. Arizona
ESPN Pick: San Francisco 28 Arizona 17
Committed Fan Pick: San Francisco 17 Arizona 7

The 49er's continue to impress me week in and week out, and I can't say I expect Arizona to be very difficult for them.

Atlanta vs. Tennessee
ESPN Pick: Atlanta 28 Tennessee 20
Committed Fan Pick: Atlanta 31 Tennessee 17

New York Giants vs. Philadelphia
ESPN Pick: New York 27 Philadelphia 23
Committed Fan Pick: New York 24 Philadelphia 21

New York Jets vs. Denver
ESPN Pick: Denver 17 New York 14
Committed Fan Pick: New York 21 Denver 17

Tim Tebow finally found a system that seems to work for him. However, the offense had to be custom formed, just for him. I think all the Tebow supporters need to realize, the wonder-boy ain't so wonderful.

New England vs. Kansas City
ESPN Pick: New England 31 Kansas City 10
Committed Fan Pick: New England 34  Kansas City 13

Patriots>Jets   Jets>Chiefs  Patriots>>Chiefs

San Diego vs. Chicago
ESPN Pick: Chicago 27 San Diego 14
Committed Fan Pick: Chicago 31 San Diego 28

2 comments:

  1. He's not the most talented player in the world but that fucker knows how to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming this is about Tebow? Yes, unfortunately he seems to have a knack for it, and its the only thing that keeps him relevant. I can't understand why any NFL team would consistently start a QB who completes only 40% of his throws. Its awful.

    ReplyDelete